The 1990s in Slovakia are among the bloodiest and have left a very significant imprint. Semi-authoritarian political system and the skill of fencing. However, this period is also characterized by the unlimited power of the mafia.
The golden age of the Slovak mafia is marked by brutal murders, luxury cars and big property. Access to such properties was not always easy, and innocent people often paid the price with their lives. Was the wealth of gangsters greater than the wealth of today’s businessmen and billionaires?
Source: Unsplash / Bermix Studio
We wouldn’t start with anyone other than Slovakia’s most famous gangster, Mikulás Şernak. In 2020, Mikulash Şırnak pleaded guilty to 16 crimes, including 14 murders. In 2009, he was convicted of killing six people and ordering the killing of one person. his punishment for life.
Native of Bresno, trained auto mechanic. He worked in a cooperative, later worked as a bus driver and finally left to work in Germany with his brother. They returned to Slovakia only after the death of their father. Ernak’s first work did not take long.
Source: Mikuláš Černák . Archive
You will find in this article after opening
- Which of the gangs owns exotic animals and the luxurious Alpina B12, which was set up at the time as a science fiction movie
- Where these animals ended up when their owner went to prison
- Property that has exceeded billions of crowns
- Who invested the most in their father’s care
- The gangster’s property was sold by the enforcers and why did they do it
Once unlocked, you will also receive
- Ad-free articles
- Unlimited access to over 75,000 articles
- Benefits over 100 EUR
“Organizer. Pop culture aficionado. Avid zombie scholar. Travel expert. Freelance web guru.”