October 23, 2021

Beyond Going Long

Complete UK News World

The United States is the world’s biggest climate blocker. The truth will always remain the truth. Here he goes.

The United States is the world’s biggest climate blocker.

It is said that the representative of the Chinese people. It is the largest producer of carbon dioxide in the world. This statement is only partially true. Per capita, the United States pollutes the planet more than the People’s Republic of China itself. Electricity in the United States is mainly produced from the combustion of gas and coal. Gas 35%, coal 23%. Altogether gives 58%. So America is not environmental at all as the media say. in the People’s Republic of China. 52.2% is coal and 14.46% is gas which together makes up 66.66%.

The total production capacity of el. The energy in the United States was 20114 1114.29 GW. By the end of 2021, the People’s Republic of China will have the capacity to produce electricity. Energy from renewable sources is only 1120 GW. As much as the US in 2018 had total electricity production capacity. energy.

So the question is who is the biggest cause of the world’s climate.

They opened the world’s largest data center in China.

15.09.2021

Recently in the People’s Republic of China. In Guian New Area opened the largest data center in the world. Over 1 million servers enabled on an area of ​​more than 1 square kilometer. This center employs about 800 people in the field of information technology. This data center will serve central China. The data center will also serve as a training center for Huawei employees. Another interesting news is that […]

In China, children were banned from playing games on the PC.

13.09.2021

Did you know that Chinese children cannot play computer games online during the day? Children under the age of 18 are only allowed to play computer games from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Fridays and weekends. Your computer game provider must respect this law. Such a law would surely be fulfilled in Slovakia as well. Instead of exercising, walking outside and sitting in front of the computer is more fun.

20 years of war in Afghanistan have shaken the US dollar.

05.09.2021

The longest war in US history recently ended. During this war, the world changed significantly. Until then, the United States could print dollars without difficulty, they were more valuable and were in demand in the world. Today, the dollar situation is much more complicated than it was in 2001. People’s Republic of China. It became a global economic power and an American power during this period […]

See also  What Colin Powell taught me about war and optimism