An interesting indie title revealed the details of its gameplay.
This time will be the State of Play Show, which regularly informs about PlayStation consoles concentrated for smaller titles. Of all the games presented, the most exciting surprise was the surreal action adventure with RPG elements Little Devil Inside, the work of independent studio Neostream Interactive.
At the heart of this indie game is a young swordsman, named Billy, who travels around the world to fulfill orders for a team of scientists who are searching for supernatural phenomena. As players, we will visit a variety of locations, inspired by the Victorian era as well as the steampunk genre, and we will have to face strange monsters.
Little Devil Inside appeared in a video that is a few minutes long:
The demo posted just now gave us a closer look at some of the game’s mechanics, such as navigating through the map or managing valuable resources. The general atmosphere as well as the visual style of the play evoke the works of director Tim Burton after watching the trailer, adding to the interest of this small indie act.
We’ve known for a long time that the game will also offer co-op play, but we haven’t learned from the current video how it will work.
Let’s add that Little Devil Inside will be released next year on an unspecified date for PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. An Xbox One and Nintendo Switch version should arrive a little later.
The following news also appeared in the latest State of Play show:
- Rogelica Let It Die will have a sequel called Deathverse. It will be a free game where players will fight to the death.
- Bugsnax fairytale adventure will receive a free Bigsnax Island expansion. It will arrive early next year.
- The sequel to the horror film Five Nights at Freddy’s, subtitled Security Breach, showed off its gameplay.
- hit indie death door It will be released on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 23.
- Square Enix makes another RPG with a strong touch of animation. We’ll see Star Ocean The Divine Force, a continuation of a long-running series, next year.
- The King of Fighters XV has revealed the open beta date. We will be able to try the game on November 19th.
- A competitor to the popular game “Between Us”, the social inference game First Class Trouble, targets the fourth and fifth generation of the PlayStation. We will play the title on November 2.
- The racing game KartRider: Drift, reminiscent of the Mario Kart series, has a release date set. The game will arrive on PlayStation 4 next year.
- We Are OFK tells the origin story of the true band OFK in a episodic format with a focus on the musical component.
Did you miss the State of Play live stream? You can also view it from the history:
“Analyst. Total tv trailblazer. Bacon fanatic. Internet fanatic. Lifelong beer expert. Web aficionado. Twitter buff.”