From October 1, the Labor Office launched a new project to support employment and entrepreneurship. Take your chance. It is intended for the underprivileged unemployed.
- Employment offices support the unemployed who decide to start a business (action No. 1).
- An employer who hires a disadvantaged job seeker or younger than 30 years old will receive subsidy to hire him (measure 2).
- The company will receive support if it uses a disqualified candidate (Procedure #3).
- All three procedures have a common condition, which is to be registered in the Job Seekers Register for at least one month. If he holds a university degree of not less than 3 months.
The Action Center answered more detailed questions about the terms of support.
How much money will go to projects?
The project contains three measures and the Ministry of Labor has allocated 50 million euros for it.
- Measurable no. 1, any SZČO support, should go to 8.4 million euros.
- Measurable no. 2, Targeted Employment Support as part of the recruitment of a disadvantaged job seeker and a young job seeker has been allocated in the amount of €26.6 million.
- €15 million has been allocated to support the employment of disadvantaged job seekers (measure 3).
Applications are submitted for all three measures at 46 recruitment offices. The Labor Office is ready to redistribute the funds to the offices where there will be more interest in contributions.
Headquarters has undertaken similar projects in the past. For example, when the unemployed person applied for a work allowance, the employment offices stopped providing the allowances because the money was wasted. Will the situation not be repeated?
Calculates the project with
You need at least a standard subscription to read.
“Organizer. Pop culture aficionado. Avid zombie scholar. Travel expert. Freelance web guru.”