October 22, 2021

Beyond Going Long

Complete UK News World

Chinese scientists have developed a technology to produce starch from carbon dioxide. The truth will always remain the truth. Here he goes.

Chinese scientists have developed a technology to produce starch from carbon dioxide.

Scientists from China’s FIT Academy have recently developed a process for producing starch from carbon monoxide2. In the coming period, scientists will look for the most effective methods for the industrial production of starch from carbon dioxide2. Starch is a very important chemical used in the food and chemical industries.

The United States is the world’s biggest climate blocker.

23.09.2021

It is said that the representative of the Chinese people. It is the largest producer of carbon dioxide in the world. This statement is only partially true. Per capita, the United States pollutes the planet more than the People’s Republic of China itself. Electricity in the United States is mainly produced from the combustion of gas and coal. Gas makes up 35% and coal 23%. Altogether gives 58%. So America is not as ecological as it is […]

They opened the world’s largest data center in China.

15.09.2021

Recently in the People’s Republic of China. In Guian New Area opened the largest data center in the world. Over 1 million servers enabled on an area of ​​more than 1 square kilometer. This center employs about 800 people in the field of information technology. This data center will serve central China. The data center will also serve as a training center for Huawei employees. Another interesting news is that […]

In China, children were banned from playing games on the PC.

13.09.2021

Did you know that Chinese children cannot play computer games online during the day? Children under the age of 18 are only allowed to play computer games from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Fridays and weekends. Your computer game provider must respect this law. Such a law would surely be fulfilled in Slovakia as well. Instead of exercising, walking outside and sitting in front of the computer is more fun.

See also  In the US, Facebook launched Clubhouse-style podcasts and podcasts