Lionel Messi is the new face of Paris Germain, Cristiano Ronald returns to Manchester United after twelve years. The new year for the Champions League begins on Tuesday. Watch the predictions of celebrities and reporters sport net.
1. Who will win the New Year’s Champions League and why?
2. Who could be the biggest surprise in the competition?
3. Who are you betting on as the best player and shooter?
4. What are you most looking forward to in the new season?
Richard Slezak, football coach
1. Being a Bayern Munich fan, he is my favorite for the overall win. My balanced squad, at its best, has gained interesting reinforcements.
I would also like to include Liverpool and Chelsea in the narrowest circle of candidates. Virgil van Dijk has returned to Liverpool after an injury, and the defense will be more stable with it. Its players have a high level of personality.
At Chelsea, an important man is coach Thomas Tuchel, whom I know. Despite his strength, he brings German discipline to the team. It can be fun when the stars marry her.
2. Manchester United gained great strength, not only in the media, but also in football, with the purchase of Cristiano Ronaldo. He has not been very successful in recent years, so they are hungry for success at the club. It could be a black horse for competition.
Atlético Madrid can make significant progress in football, which depends on the result. Although Paris Street has brutally strengthened Germaine, I don’t give her much chance of qualifying for the finals.
“Extreme gamer. Total twitter buff. Analyst. Zombie trailblazer. Thinker. Coffee expert. Creator. Student.”