The iPad is small with 5G connectivity, but it’s also the first iPhones with a capacity of 1 TB, respectively. A pair of eSIM cards. Apple has once again significantly improved its flagship products.
Although Apple has not introduced new laptops, we still have the opportunity to see many interesting innovations in smartphones, tablets and smartwatches.
iPhones with 1TB of storage or ProMotion
Obviously, the main novelties on the show were the new iPhones, where Apple introduced the iPhone 13 line:
- Once again, a quadruple range of models are available, including 5.4 inches iPhone 13 mini6.1 inch iPhone 13 a iPhone 13 Pro and 6.7 inches iPhone 13 Pro Max
- They already have models for them ProMotion displays. Allows you to set a higher refresh rate for the image action 120 Hz
- The viewport has remained with the TrueDepth camera on the new iPhones, but it’s smaller in size. The panels again increased the maximum brightness by a quarter
The new iPhones 13.
- The rear cameras at first glance are only 12 mega-pixels, but Apple has improved the lenses, sensors and processing of the captured content.
- For example, the main sensor should be able to capture up to 2.2 times as much light in a dark environment.
- The wide-angle sensor captures 92% more light than last year’s model. In addition, it can be converted into a macro camera.
- All cameras on Pro models support Night Mode, including the telephoto lens.
- The chip is 5 nanometers A15 Bionic. It includes six processor cores, two of which are powerful. Graphics are either quad core or up to 5 core for Pro models. Again, the chip should be a little stronger and more economical. Details will be shown through practice.
- For iPhones, 1TB of storage has a premiere as well.
- Apple also promises longer endurance on a single charge. On average, the iPhone 13 Pro should last 1.5 hours longer than the 12 Pro, respectively. Up to 2.5 hours for Max models.
- 20W wired charging, 15W wireless. Apple did not mention any change.
- Although Apple did not communicate directly, the new iPhones I can use up to a pair of eSIMs. In practice, this means that we do not have to use a physical SIM at all, and we can work with many operators.
The new iPhone 13: See clearly what they offer and how they differ
- We already know when the new iPhones will be presented in Slovakia. Pre-orders begin September 17th at 2pm. It will go on sale from September 24th. the following Details in the article.
- They are also known Detailed price information Individual models on the Slovak market. For example, new 1 TB variants will cost 1,772 euros, respectively. 1829 euros.
- iPhones are expected to include the full quartet of our mobile operators. We know their first reactions. Details in the article.
In the following article, we discuss the introduction and parameters of the new iPhones in more detail:
Apple introduced the new iPhone 13: a smaller aperture and a 120Hz screen
Two new iPads, a small mini model that also got optional 5G
Apple also introduced two new iPads, including a compact model.
iPad 10.2 (2021):
- Basic iPad 10.2 si performance (at least on paper) It will get better about five Against its predecessor, thanks to a newer chip A13 Bionic.
- The screen size remains the same, similar to the edges. The screen supports the first generation of TrueTone and Apple Pencil.
- The basic flash data space starts from the level of 64 GB.
parameters in the cube.
- The rear camera basically remains the same, but according to Apple, the quality of the resulting image should be increased. On the other hand, the front camera has been significantly improved: 12 MP and ultra-wide.
- Gold is out of show, but gray and silver linger. In the case of the Wi-Fi model, the price is about 400 euros, and Wi-Fi / cellular is about 550 euros.
- Sale will start on September 24th.
iPad mini 6 (2021):
- The iPad mini has undergone major improvements. Dimensions remain the same, but it doesn’t have 7.9 inches, but it is 8.3 inch screen.
- Display supports TrueTone, announced Brightness up to 500 rivets. We can use the second generation Apple Pencil here. It is attached to the side of the tablet with a magnetic principle.
- In appearance, the iPad mini is already running on modern iPads, respectively. Iphone. However, the Touch ID sensor has not disappeared, rather it has moved to the side edge of the device.
- The old Lightning port has been (finally) replaced by the more versatile USB-C
- The chip is the latest Apple A15 Bionic, although some may appreciate the Apple M1 more. However, the novelty should be 40 percent more efficient than its predecessor, respectively. About 80 percent in graphics
- The photographic equipment has also been improved, we can find a 12 MP camera on the front and back, respectively. camera.
- If we prefer an iPad mini with Wi-Fi and mobile connectivity, We can also use 5G (if we have coverage).
- Primary data space 64 GB, 256 GB will also be available
- Sales will start on September 24th In different colors (space grey, pink, violet, starlight). Prices start from approx. 570 euros.
You can find a more detailed introduction to the new tablets in the article:
Apple introduced two new iPads, significantly improving the smaller model
Apple Watch Series 7 is more durable
- The new generation of the Watch Series 7 smartwatch finally comes with more rounded edges.
- Engineers were able to enlarge the screen by a fifth without changing the overall dimensions of the watch.
- Screen frames have been reduced by 40 percent to 1.7 mm. At the same time, the glass that protects the screen should be more resistant to mechanical influences.
- The manufacturer mentions the degree of protection IP6X for dust and WR50 for water resistance.
- The larger screen is used by different (new or refurbished) elements in the environment. Including new faces. Notifications display more texts, full QWERTY keyboard is present.
- Battery life is reported back at 18 hours, no Charging speed by a third. We have to go from zero to 80 percent in 45 minutes.
- Watch Series 7 sales begin sometime during the fall, According to available reports, Apple is having problems with the production of watches. We know the price at least – $399.
- There will be a full range of straps available, and we will also be able to use our existing ones.
Apple Watch Series 7 has a better, more durable screen
When will the new systems come?
In addition to new products, Apple will traditionally begin to introduce new versions of its mobile operating systems in the fall. The most recent one was introduced in June, and we detailed it Dedicated in a separate article.
- Mobile platforms will be offered for download and installation From 20 September.
- The operating system will already be present directly on the new hardware.
- There will be iOS 15 for iPhone, iPadOS 15 for iPad, and watchOS 8 for smartwatches.
Apple showed what iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and watchOS 8 will achieve
We also draw attention to a new segment of our SHARE Technology podcast, in which you will learn:
- That the new iPhones have almost the same design as last year’s models,
- The performance and quality of images in poor lighting conditions are greatly improved,
- The difference between iPhone 13 and 13 Pro is a bit bigger again
- And there will be no direct satellite connection functionality on the new iPhones.
“Organizer. Pop culture aficionado. Avid zombie scholar. Travel expert. Freelance web guru.”