There is also a 17-year-old boys’ nurse in the hospital due to poisoning, but she is also life-threatening. For a liver transplant, doctors examined six people from the boy’s immediate family, and found a suitable donor among them tonight. According to the wyborcza.pl portal, his search was difficult because several adult relatives were also taken to the hospital for poisoning of the green frog and were unable to donate.
The family collected mushrooms in the woods around the refugee center in Podkova Lijna, near Warsaw. Poland evacuated the family from Afghanistan at the request of Britain, and her father worked for the British. Today, Polish media reported that four more Afghans were poisoned with mushrooms. The case occurred last week at a resort in Linz, south of Warsaw. According to the Internet portal Polsat News, one of them underwent a liver transplant after eating poisonous mushrooms.
While in the case of the poisoning of a family from the center in Podkowa Leina, the refugees themselves and representatives of humanitarian organizations claim that they cooked mushrooms because they were hungry, in second place there may have been a lack of information. “I cannot say whether such cases have arisen due to a lack of food in the immigrant centers,” HumanDoc’s Dominika Springerova told Polsat News.
“The strangers we come in contact with don’t complain about the food. I think it’s because of cultural differences and a lack of support during adaptation.” mentioned. They think these people have come to a place where they feel safe. “They do not expect anything on the resort grounds to threaten them. It is possible that they did not receive information about what is harmful in Poland and what is not harmful,” Springer thought.
“Gamer. Wannabe beer evangelist. Pop culture practitioner. Travel lover. Social media advocate.”