Pro triathlete Alice Hector has been reviewing the 32Gi Sports Nutrition range, the official sports nutrition for Challenge Roth and used by Jodie Swallow amongst others.32Gi Read More »
With 32Gi Sports Nutrition now landed in the UK (the official sports nutrition for Challenge Roth), we thought we would get the professionals to put it Read More »
UK grass roots apparel company Bonk have announced they are to wind up at the end of this year. Things have been quiet at Bonk for Read More »
A new triathlon book celebrating the triathletes, races and gear that make up one of the fastest-growing sports in the world. Triathlon racing – competition across Read More »
Former European Champion Track Cyclist and sports nutrition supremo, Tim Lawson is a pretty familiar name in the cycling industry. With over twenty years experience of Read More »
Jobs in triathlon: Senior Triathlon Coach, Singapore
MetaSport is one of the leading Sports Management companies in Southeast Asia, promoting the fast-growing sports of triathlon, swimming, cycling and running, through coaching services and event management.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market-leader company based in the heart of tropical Singapore. We currently coach around 250 age-group athletes and kids (= MetaSport Members) and conduct clinics and corporate training sessions on a weekly basis.
In parallel, we own and organise some of the most established triathlon and cycling events in the region. For more information www.metasport.com.
- Take leadership of our coaching services in terms of planning and delivery
- Coach athletes of all levels from complete novices to competitive age-groupers
- Contribute to the growth of our coaching business by maintaining MetaSport’s excellent reputation for quality coaching services
- Manage a team of 8 part-time coaches
- Conduct daily group training sessions and individual lessons
- Design training plans on a seasonal, monthly and weekly basis
- Write scientifically-sound training programs and training sessions rationale for groups or individual athletes
- Conduct public and corporate clinics, talks and workshops
- Write training-related articles for our website, newsletter, marketing collaterals, etc.
- Develop personal relationships with our clients via email and personal communication
- Guide, develop and coordinate the part-time coaches
- Creatively add value to our coaching services
- Conduct multi-day regional training camps
- Degree in Sport Science (or equivalent) preferred
- Ability to coach all three disciplines (swimming, cycling, running)
- Minimum of 3-4 years of similar previous working experience preferred
- Enthusiastic. Positive work attitude.
- Self-motivated, independent and driven
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to work flexible hours and when our clients are available (weekends, evenings, etc.)
Salary: negotiable, based on previous achievements, qualifications and experience.
Email your resume: email@example.com